Choose Walport Maritime Training Films:
- One-off purchase allows you to manage your budget – no contracts, no recurring rental costs
- Contributes towards loss prevention
- The ideal supplement to existing training methods
- Increase crew awareness of key safety & environmental issues
Order online or contact us for fleet discounts!
About Walport Maritime Training Films
Walport Maritime Training Films are supplied by Walport International Limited. Walport has been in business since the 1950’s when it first started to provide seafarers on oil tankers with movies.
In 1990 Walport began to make a series of maritime safety films for today's multi-national seafarer; they had identified a requirement for safety training videos that were competitively priced, easily understood by any nationality, and, equally important, that were interesting.
Walport Maritime Training Films provide fleets around the world with an excellent range of maritime safety training videos to support the regular on-board training of the modern seafarer.
In 2008, Walport International Limited was acquired by Headland Media Limited. Headland Media has provided an array of services to ships since 1984 and is an international media company that provides news, sport, entertainment and training content to the shipping industry and businesses in remote locations.
- Wide range of issues covered
- Extensive portfolio of films
- At least two new titles released every year
- Multi-language subtitles
- Flexible, tailored packages – choose only the titles you need
- Fleet discounts
- Films delivered direct to your ships
- Free replacement of worn or damaged disks
- Full after-sales support
- Company established 1953